Monday, August 6, 2012

SKdigis Design Team !!!

YEAH!!!! 
I am super excited to announce that I was chosen to be on SKdigis Team!!! Super Excited as her digis are so cute!!!  
here is a card that I just completed with one of her free ones you can find here!
 I used my jar stamp from CTMH and Kraftin Kimmie for the Birthday fishes 
all paper is from CTMH 
 added some pearls from my stash
 popped up the jar lid and the cute little fish


I hope you take a momment to go and check out SKdigis you won't be disapointed plus she will be coming out with more!!!!

I was inspired to complete this card from the following challenges
wags n whiskers - birthday 
heart 2 heart - use your scraps 
fresh brewed - ocean/fishes photo 
Scrapbook supplies - sketch 
Sending hearts... 



5 comments:

  1. OMG! Kimberly.... it is beautiful! Love it... I am very proud to have you with us at SKdigis DT...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT, you card is really funky! Thank you for playing along with our Birthday challenge @ Delightful Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you already know how adorable I think this card is. I'm in love with the jar and Sonia's fish is just too cute. Thanks for sharing at Delgihtful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! They are lucky to have you!! And that lil fishie is just the cutest thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly