Friday, August 31, 2012

your an inspiration 2

Hello everyone
a couple of weeks ago I made a CAS card but I didn't like it so I took it apart added layers for some dimension, and pattern paper... much better - what do you think??
the stamp is from CTMH and I really love the fun Silhouette and the "your an inspiration" sentiment is from Pink by Design the other one from CTMH
the paper is all from my scrap bin!  love it when i can use some of that!
I love the bright colours 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
hiding in my craft room - share a challenge
eureka stamps - atg 


Sending hearts... 



6 comments:

  1. I loved it then and I love it now!!! Ya kn ow.....I have the original one framed and sitting on my entertainment center where i can look across the room and see it while I scrap.....and when I get my scrappy room it will be prominently displayed there as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have that CTMH set to .. love it. Haven't used my stamps in forever though!!! This is really cute and love the colors!!

    (Nice LM DT badge!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy and colorful! So fun.I think this stamp would look great CAS too, but the mat does make it pop.
    So glad you linked up at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, fun and colourful card. Thank you for joining in with the Eureka Challenge. Katie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE it!!! Great use of color!! Thanks for joining the Eureka Challenge!! Barb, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love how you did the colors and the extras! Thanks for joining us this week over at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly