Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LMCB-Mining for Silver

Hello everyone....
Lasting memories has a challenge going on this week "Mining for silver" and with my layout you need to look really hard to find it.  

The layout is all about my lovely daughter and her allergies!
She is always breaking out in hives... poor baby.  
You can't really see the hives in the pics that well but they are there all over her body.  She has allergies to every tree, grass, plant and animal (except horses!) 


 here are my pieces of silver - my beautiful pin from Karen see her ETSY shop here

 and one more.


here is a quote I found for it


 I found inspiration from the following challenges:
Cardz tv - ATG
Scraptastic - out of my element 
just add ink - inspirational photo
Frosted Designs - one word title 
CRAFT - use stitching
Dutch dare card #175 colour challenge
Sending hearts...