Sunday, August 26, 2012

purple - wedding

Hello everyone
My cousin is getting married but I have made a couple of cards so she won't know which one will be her's (shhhhhh) - don't laugh Julia I know you follow my blog - teehee

Patti at the LSS designed the card  so again she better leave a comment!!!

isn't this the most beautiful wedding card you ever did see!!!
I love all the embossign
 and I love to make flowers - today i picked up my flower making tool kit super excited 
and of course what is a card with out some Viva liquid pearls
i would love to enter my card into the following challenges
crafty catz - ribbon and bows
craft your days away - farewell challenge (so sad)
your next stamp - sketch
really reasonable ribbon - purple and ribbon
CYDI - purple please
one crazy stamper - swirls, oval and ribbon
delightful challenge - fancy and frilly
for your inspiration - photo - love the purple in the sky
Sending hearts...