Sunday, August 5, 2012

LMCB - Bingo

Hello everyone...

Lasting memories has a new challenge out - 
a Bingo challenge... love it!!

bingo-001
I used Ribbon, Buttons, dry embossing, sewing, frames, flowers, die cuts, card stock, designer paper, stickers and letters.... so BINGO!
you should have a go at it!!

here is my LO for the challenge 


These pictures were taken in 1999 at my friends wedding... well actually before the wedding.  I am going to be scrapping the wedding pictures later.  But you have to look close and see the nerves on her face the day of.  

 I added some Viva pearl pen to the middle of the flower

 Above is a picture of my baby girl and my beautiful god daughter 
 Oh... look what i found out... CTMH paper has a white core!!!!
love it
 See now doesn't she look like a beautiful bride


I hope you join us with the challenge at lasting memories


I also was inspired to complete this layout because of the following challenges:
my mind's eye - 10 photos
4 crafty chicks - distressing 
art impressions stamps - stitching 
Whoopsi daisy - die cut 
Sassy Cheryl - pretty paper 
Frosted Design - colours


Products used:
 paper - my mind's eye Stella Rose, buttons- lost and found, embellishments MME and authentique - Cricut - Elegant Edges, flower - Prima

Sending hearts...