Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

2013
wow.. another year - and I am still crafting away..
I have decided that I needed to document my new years resolutions. 
here is my layout...

Don't you just love those butterflies??  I actually reused the butterflies from a dinner I went to.  They had the butterflies on a clothes peg that was for a game. I am thinking that a scraper helped organize the games for the event - anyway i wanted to reuse them and they were just throwing them out so i wish now that i had taken more - they are adorable!!

the background paper is from MME "dolled up - living"
the speech bubbles are cut from the Artiste cartridge

My resolutions are:
1-take time for myself - take lunch at work and time to pamper my self 
(goal is at least once a month)
2- keep in touch with family and friends not just during holidays or special occasions
3- make a budget and follow it


I was inspired to create this LO with the following challenges in mind
polka doodles - year 2013
paper issues - right here right now
winter wonderland - new beginnings
whoopsi daisy - celebrate (newyears)
brown sugar - new years