Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

2013
wow.. another year - and I am still crafting away..
I have decided that I needed to document my new years resolutions. 
here is my layout...

Don't you just love those butterflies??  I actually reused the butterflies from a dinner I went to.  They had the butterflies on a clothes peg that was for a game. I am thinking that a scraper helped organize the games for the event - anyway i wanted to reuse them and they were just throwing them out so i wish now that i had taken more - they are adorable!!

the background paper is from MME "dolled up - living"
the speech bubbles are cut from the Artiste cartridge

My resolutions are:
1-take time for myself - take lunch at work and time to pamper my self 
(goal is at least once a month)
2- keep in touch with family and friends not just during holidays or special occasions
3- make a budget and follow it


I was inspired to create this LO with the following challenges in mind
polka doodles - year 2013
paper issues - right here right now
winter wonderland - new beginnings
whoopsi daisy - celebrate (newyears)
brown sugar - new years

13 comments:

  1. Great layout Kim, love the butterflies and your resolutions!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout, what a good idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea, beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lay-out! Fun way to keep your resolutions! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project!! Thank you so much for joining Brown Sugar, we hope you decide to play again!! Good luck!
    Alice B. Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO and I'm impressed with the resolutions. I could never pull it off. Hats off to you, Kimberly!
    Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles. We have a new challenge, a blog hop and some candy on offer. So head on over to PolkaDoodles and have some fun!

    hugs & happy New Year,
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love those butterflies. Make sure to check out our Challenge Rules, on our blog, to be eligible to win some great prizes. :0)
    Thanks for linking up with Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and love your resolutions - definitely ones I'd like to follow myself:) Thanks so much for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great design for new year resolutions. Love the butterflies and doily too. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Thank you for playing along with 3 Girl JAM!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    3 Girl JAM DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love how you placed your resolutions on a page with butterflies on a woodgrain paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly