Friday, January 4, 2013

Raising the Bar - Guest Bar-tender

Hello everyone 
I have been asked to be a guest bar-tender at Raising the bar!!! 
I was given this amazing sketch to work with 
rtb125sketch.png
here is my inspiration for the sketch - of course for new years.  
I gave the card to my dear friend that invited me to her house for the night. So much fun and she loved the card!

the ribbon was from a gift i received at Christmas and couldn't bare to part with it

the stamp i used is from stampin bella

I added a bit of liquid glass for the glasses and the wine bottle 

and my CTMH pen to colour and write the sentiment

I hope yo all take some time to join in the sketch challenge at raising the bar 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
sarah hurley - celebrate
unique crafters - new beginnings
fat pages and cards - celebrations 
paper play challenges - celebrations 
forever friends - birthday
crafty sentiments - new years!
party time tuesday - celebrate  
simon says stamp - new year



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at forever friends, I agree the ribbon is gorgeous and your card is great. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the gold/ black combo! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafty mess. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the black and gold together and that embossed background is stunning! I love this image from Stamping Bella - so cute! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous combo and great image for celebrating, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love your layout and cute image. Great color combo too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Bella, this is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the image and the colours are so elegant :) Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, nice layout and a fabulous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun card, the ribbons look great, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love all the glitz and glamour. Great for New Years
    Thank zou for taking part in the Craftymess Sparkle / Bling with us.
    Angela ( DT Craftymess)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card x

    Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card-love the gold.Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly