Friday, January 4, 2013

Raising the Bar - Guest Bar-tender

Hello everyone 
I have been asked to be a guest bar-tender at Raising the bar!!! 
I was given this amazing sketch to work with 
rtb125sketch.png
here is my inspiration for the sketch - of course for new years.  
I gave the card to my dear friend that invited me to her house for the night. So much fun and she loved the card!

the ribbon was from a gift i received at Christmas and couldn't bare to part with it

the stamp i used is from stampin bella

I added a bit of liquid glass for the glasses and the wine bottle 

and my CTMH pen to colour and write the sentiment

I hope yo all take some time to join in the sketch challenge at raising the bar 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
sarah hurley - celebrate
unique crafters - new beginnings
fat pages and cards - celebrations 
paper play challenges - celebrations 
forever friends - birthday
crafty sentiments - new years!
party time tuesday - celebrate  
simon says stamp - new year