Sunday, January 13, 2013

LMCB - Something Old - Something New

Hey everyone..
Lasting memories has another great challenge for everyone to join...
The challenge is Something Old and Something New...
here is my inspiration: 
 I used an old line of My Mind's Eye Stomp and yellow bicycle corrugated shapes my new is the tag from spellbinders. 

 Some close up shots.. 


I would love for you to join us this week 
I was also inspired to create this layout because of the following challenges.
Scraptastic - tags (1 on the ribbon the other attached to the photo left page bottom)
whoopsi daisy - punch
fat pages - tags

13 comments:

  1. Oh Kim I love that tag. I am going to have to check into getting that one. Do you know the name of it? What great pics and the perfect title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun pages! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... What a great fun page Kimberly... LOVE IT!!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super fun! Love you papers and the green bird! Great way to use up that stash! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! What a great and fun memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! Im so glad when someone shows something other than cards. Thanks for sharing with us at For fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! Love those pics! LOL!! Great LO this week, Kimberly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Flowery layout,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Good Luck.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout, love the paper and the photo's are great
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used multiple pics like that! I love doing that with my son, tells a story without having to do much, if any, journaling!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun photos. Love the playfulness that they capture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly