Sunday, January 20, 2013

winter wonderland with BoBunny

Hey everyone... 
now that the holidays are over and everything is calming down I am trying to use up my stash... this way when the new stuff comes out it will be a NEED not a WANT - lol
Of course I love to join challenges that is what keeps my mojo going.
BoBunny has a challenge on this month to use 70% white space... here is my card for submission
I used BoBunny Snowfall Collection with stickers and rub ons 
Added a snowflake with a button and voila... 
I love how it turned out 
Other challenges that I would love to enter my card into 
CAS-ual fridays - long and short
papertake weekly challenge - baby it's cold outside
crafty sentiments - winter fun
crafty creations - snowflakes
the paper shelter - winter blues
just a scrappin - snowflakes are falling
my Sherri Crafts - got snow