Sunday, January 20, 2013

winter wonderland with BoBunny

Hey everyone... 
now that the holidays are over and everything is calming down I am trying to use up my stash... this way when the new stuff comes out it will be a NEED not a WANT - lol
Of course I love to join challenges that is what keeps my mojo going.
BoBunny has a challenge on this month to use 70% white space... here is my card for submission
I used BoBunny Snowfall Collection with stickers and rub ons 
Added a snowflake with a button and voila... 
I love how it turned out 
Other challenges that I would love to enter my card into 
CAS-ual fridays - long and short
papertake weekly challenge - baby it's cold outside
crafty sentiments - winter fun
crafty creations - snowflakes
the paper shelter - winter blues
just a scrappin - snowflakes are falling
my Sherri Crafts - got snow

13 comments:

  1. Great use of white space! Love that snowflake which works perfectly with this week's Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will keep joining us...can't wait to see more of your creativity!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card Kim, love it! Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiment and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, such beautiful details and colors
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tiona
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..:) Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love tall cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty lovely creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! I just love this Bo Bunny paper! Thanyou so much for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely DARLING with that fabby Bo Bunny paper. We're sooo happy you shared it with us @ My Sheri Crafts "Got Snow" challenge, though I just wanted to mention that our challenge hostess asks that you include a snowman or snowgirl also. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. I love the size you made. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the swirls in your design. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love how you used this collection and you rocked the white space challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Bo Bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of space and color. You have the right amount of balance and I love the swirl on the left. Thank you for playing at Jus A Scrappin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly