Sunday, January 20, 2013

PIO - Use Hearts

Hey everyone...
Pile it on has another great challenge for you to join.  The challenge use Hearts.

Dilly Beans Stamps is sponsoring Pile it on three digis for this challenge so come on over an join us!
Here is my inspiration for you... love that cute image - you can get Crinkle images here
The large Smitten stamp is from the stamp of the month for January at CTMH
you can purchase it here
I added washi tape, some bling and a rose to embellish
I do hope you join us at Pile it on...
I was inspired by the below challenges:
cute card thursday - diamonds
crafting for all seasons - something new
sweet'n sassy - digi
fairy tale challenge - new stamps
crafts and me - something new
cut it up - in with the new
polkadoodles - stitching and lace
craft us crazy - valentines
the pink elephant - pink, red and white
little claire's design - sketch and flowers