Sunday, January 27, 2013

Over the "Border" line...


Good morning everyone - so this last 24 hrs have been busy for me.... I just returned from a 24 hr Crop for the cure... so I am exhausted.   
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you and easy peezy.... Use boarders.. any boarder.
On my LO used two pre-made boarders and then made one with coordinating paper from  MME.



Paper is My minds eye - follow your heart 
Challenges that also inspired me...
frosted designs - music 
my heart pieces - thinking of you
scrapbook fantasies - pink/white and green
12x12_bonus


9 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout - I love the color palette and the borders look great. Such a beautiful little girl and fun photos. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes. No way I could stay up for 24hrs and scrap coherently. Awesome job on the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colors and she is just a CUTIE PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!lovely color combo and the pictures are too cute.
    Thank you for joining us at frosted designs.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... you used hexagons too!! (Have had a cool border punch) Do you have a punch or are these fussy cut?? Either way... your layout is very cute! 24 hours would kill me... but that is what I do almost every Tuesday when I go to work. Call me crazy! I need to try it to scrapbook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love these cheeky photos!! So cute! And your LO is fantastic! I love the papers too!! oooooh, everything!! I love everything!! lol..
    Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaw, what a cutey pie you got to scrap.. great job with all of the layering..
    thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Designs..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute layout! The colors of the little hexagon shapes are a nice combination with the peachy background. Thanks for joining us in the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is very cute! Nice colour combos. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly