Sunday, January 20, 2013

LMCB - Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012
Hey everyone Lasting memories has another great challenge for you again.
I am sure that everyone has pictures from Christmas... easy pezzy challenge this week.
Here is my inspiration - 
I have been meaning to take picture of the Christmas ornaments that my mom made when I was a teenager.  I don't think they will last much longer.. if you look at the macaroni angel you will see she has no arms (oops)  I lost my mom 25 years ago and I have to say I think they have held up pretty good.  Seeing that most eighteen years wouldn't have hauled them around year after year on her tree. 
I used my your next stamp snow globe as and embellishment with liquid applique 
doodle bug letters and my journaling...  
I really didn't want it to pop out I hope it looks like it is part of the paper

I would love to enter my LO into the following challenges:
Scrap it with a song - "I will wait" by mumford and son
scrapbook fantasies - use stamps for embellishments
forever friends - fav. embellishment (love stamps on my LO)
CRAFT challenge - Christmas in January