Sunday, January 6, 2013

LMCB - inspired by a book

Good Morning everyone.... So wish that I was still in bed...
 Lasting memories has another great Scrapbooking challenge for you all....
to be "inspired by a book"

Here is some inspiration for you...
The family took a long trip up to Thornbury to attend my aunts 60th birthday both my daughter and step mom feel alseep in the car.... and of course I had my camera so perfect opportunity!!!  I struggled with this challenge because I love so many books...

Products usedjillibean soup- coconut lime soupsimple stories- fabulous letters, My minds Eye - dolled up rub on, Americian Craft -dear lizzy  Neapolitan lucky laugh and the little swirls were from CTMH stamps.

challenges that also inspired me:
Penny's paper - use your favorite embellishment (stamps)
lets get sketchy - not so picture perfect 
by the cute and girly - cute and girly