Saturday, January 5, 2013

CCC - what's new

Good Morning everyone...
Hope that the new year has been treating you all well!!
Today is the start of January's Crafty Calendar Challenge.
We are sponsored this week by Elphine House Australia and the challenge is "What's new"  you can interpret it any way... 


I used new Washi tape!  love it so easy to use and adds so much to your card.  
actually received the little stamp image from a swap on SB.com 

I really like the way it all came together... good things happen when you are just playing around 


I hope you take some crafty time to come and join us for this challenge
I was also inspired to create this card because of the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - hope dreams and resolutions 
bloggers challenge - celebration
Tuesday Throwdown - bright new years
Scrapbook circle - emerald green
paper pretties - bling 
cydi - sparkles 
(ok... so once again I started with this sketch and then it always turns different)