Thursday, January 17, 2013

thank you

Hey everyone!
I was able to get some time in my craft room and of course followed some blog challenges
here is my card...
the sketch that I followed  Fetch a sketch 
As you can tell I turned the sketch.
Here are some close ups 
Tuesday throwdown ask for a frame which is from my art philosophy cart
added some embossing with my cuttlebug some pearls 
The colours I picked was because of the challenge at Annabelle Stamps
not sure where the colours are from but I picked CTMH colours that were close
Topiary, Honey and Sunset
The CASE Study inspired me to use a new set of stamps at CTMH with the following card
here is the stamp sets


Other challenges I was inspired by
pixie dust studio - thank you 
4 crafty chicks - pearls
sparkles - die cuts and flowers
the crazy challenge - with out design paper
addicted to CAS - embossing