Monday, November 18, 2013

GDT for Scrapstuffz

Hey everyone... 
Stacia over at Scrapstuffz asked me to be a guest designer!
Thanks I am honored and I hope my LO does your inspiration photo justice...
the inspiration picture is..


and my LO...
The picture is from a Greece cruise we went to in 2009
the knot was made using reef knot which i know they use on sail boats
I forget which cartridge I used for the little sail boat but isn't he just adorable!!

And of course the challenges that inspired me to complete the LO- 
scrapstuffz - photo
deconstructed sketch - sketch (it was the twine that captured me)

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the papers you used and the boat is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at HIMCR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E!! Fabulous take on the challenge - loving the twine knot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome to have you as our guest designer at Scrapstuffz! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT layout! You did an AMAZING job!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room for our Die Cut challenge. Hope to see you again next week (or this week ;) ). (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout rocks! Thank you for being a guest designer at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! Love the woodgrain paper. Thanks for guesting with us at ScrapStuff'z

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the wood grain! Thanks for joining us this month at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the wood! Love the design. love the knots, love the cool shapes. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us this month at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly