Sunday, November 17, 2013

LMCB - Anything but snow


Hey everyone!!  Hope you have had an amazing weekend.
Today at Lasting memories we have a new challenge for you..
Anything But Snow
I hope you take some time to join us with a LO - it is a super easy one!!
here is my inspiration for you..
and some close ups
The picture is of my daughter first time getting to Vote - 2011 federal vote
sad thing is they wouldn't let me take a picture of her casting the vote!
She didn't want a picture anyway... but I had to take something to remember the day!

And of course the other challenges that inspired me.. 
DRS designs - rip and torn
party time tuesday - hemp or twine
Scrapping the everyday miracles - thankful
(yep thankful for the right to vote!)
scrapbook circle - using stickers
scrapbook fantasies - make the most of your self
crafty girls challenge - atg
an inky situation - people