Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stormy Christmas weather?? Yes ?? No??

Hey everyone with Christmas around the corner I have got to get a move on making cards!!!
A bunch of challenges inspired me to create this one.  Not too sure how I completely feel about it.  The smoky look was to be more of a night look or stormy winter. Seems like I need to keep playing around. 
And some close ups.  
Stamps are from close to my heart but a retired set.  I embossing with white prior to inking in the grey and black and who does love a bit of bling to finish it off
Challenges that inspired me to complete this card:

simon says - get inky
sparkles - animals
digi sketch - animals
card mania - atg
little claire's designs - christmas theme
Hobby Cutz - winter wonderland

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card loving the image that you have used
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers Network for this months challenge of Christmas
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know you said that you weren't 'sure how you felt about this card once it was done, but I'll tell you how I feel about it: it's fantastic! I really liked how you blended the inks so smoothly and it does create a wintery feel, but the elegant and bright deer image and sentiment keep it light and happy. And you're right: bling is always good! I think you did an amazing job and I'm so glad you shared this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning what an impact!!! Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovel cas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, extremely simple but oh so effective. thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmas. So different and eye-catching. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the CAS look to this card. The white embossing look awesome!

    Thank you for entering at Sparkles Monthly Challenge blog and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly