Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry and bright with CTMH and YNS

 Hey everyone
I have been busy in my craft room but I have a ton of cards still to make for Christmas!!!    Arghhh when to do them all.  I am liking how this one turned out so I might make a bunch.  Loving the sketch from your next stamp. This is my third entry!!   
Here is some close ups of the card.  I used ctmh stamp, left over ribbon, and old fiskar rubbin plates to get the embossing in my cuttle bug
I popped up the image and added ctmh silver glitz glitter gel
Here you can see the embossing on the blue and white
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments!
Here are the challenges that inspired me:
Ccee stampers- embossing and glitter
Scrap booker PhDs- no red and green
Deep ocean - fav color

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love the ribbon. It is perfect in every way for the card. The glitter and shimmer make the card really special. I'd be very happy to receive this card. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD this week. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter scene with gorgeous ribbon and sequin detail. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frosty color scheme!! Great take on the sketch!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ YNS for our monthly challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card. Looks so amazing
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with all the blue and sparkle. Such a great take on this month's sketch - thanks for joining us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that beautiful winter scene and gorgeous colors!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful "snow feel" card. Love these frosty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Celebration” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I am IN LOVE with that ribbon! What a perfect fit for your card! Thanks for joining the YNS challenge! I hope to see you play along again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly