Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sparkly thank you

Hey everyone..;
So I have a friend that has started to come by on Saturday mornings and I am teaching her about Scrapbooking and card making and was playing around with stickers, score tape (or sheets) and fine glitter.
This is the card I created...
and some close ups

and of course the challenges that inspired me:
creative knockouts - make it sparkle
creative belli - harvest 
there she goes - thanks
the paper players - CAS with leaves
patties - giving thanks 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not normally a fan of stickers but this card has changed my mind. Love it! Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are amazing! Fantastic card! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love these leaves and the colors! Thanks or sharing with us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge! Nancy - dT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly