Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love and joy at Christmas time

Good morning everyone...
Yep... I am thinking my mojo is back!
I have been busy all weekend craftin up a storm..
here is a card I made and the challenges that inspired me are below


stamps are from Close to my heart.  if your interested left side bar has my linky

copic markers - Christmas
christmas card - bling
rhedd and rosie - birds and bloom
ribbon carousel - holidays
scrapbook PhD - anything that Flies
the paper girls challenge - cut it out

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge,good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The inking on the embossed background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors. The bird is just perfect. Thanks for joining us a ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful. I like the embossed background! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly