Sunday, November 10, 2013

Giving thanks

Ok.  So most of you know that I am Canadian and we have already had our thanksgiving but I am going to my nieces for dinner tonight and a card to say thanks doesn't always means thanksgiving right?   Any how I was completely inspired by all the American thanksgiving challenge and blogs out there that I had to get involved!    Here is my card
And some close ups
I love the cas look of it!   And I want to thank all they inspired me..   Seriously I have an addition to the challenge blogs.  Lol
card makin mamas - thankful tidings
sweet stamps - nature
wags n whiskers - fall colours
stamp and create - fall
creative belli - harvest
hambo hoedown - CAS
simon says - cas
cardz tv - happy harvest
unscripted sketches - sketches
Sketch_230

Products:
Paper from - artful delight card kit
Jolee's boutique sticker (corn)
Recollections -rub on sentiments
Creative memories brown pen