Sunday, November 24, 2013

LMCB - Christmas Traditions

Good morning everyone!
Yesterday was day one of our first snow fall... so pretty but it does remind me to get out those winter tires!!  This week at Lasting memories we have a new challenge for you...
Christmas Traditions
now some of the DT members found this easy others not so easy!
for me I knew right off the bat!
for about 20 years I have been going to my auntie Marjie's house for Christmas eve, now that she has passed away this tradition will change a bit - her daughter is starting to plan an event for the family this year.
Here is my LO I hope that it inspires you to create one
here is some close ups 
 
I used my cricut for the partridges and title - joys of the seasons
the stamps are from CTMH 

and the challenges that inspired me:
charisma cardz - Christmas
digistamps - stitching
the corrosive challenge - happy holidays
scrap much - sketch



12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a title! Fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely project ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout! LOVE your stitching and the birds you used! Thanks so much for joining us over at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the details! Love all those partridges! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute layout and a wonderful tradition, so glad your cousin has taken up the planning

    ReplyDelete
  6. great LO! thanks for playing in our Christmas challenge at Charisma this challenge

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a fabulous take on the sketch, love the colours and stamped elements! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet layout! Love all of the effects and the colours. Thanks for playing along with our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 2 pagers! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages and wonderful tradition. Love the title. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful double pager! I love all the stamping. Great title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly