Sunday, November 3, 2013

Zebra bday card

Hey everyone
I was able to get into my scrappy room today 
Here is a card I made and the challenges that inspired me are below. I have been wanting to get to these challenge for a bit now.  Everyone must tell below how they manage their time on the computer vs the craft room.  I spend way too much time blogging when I want to be in the craft room m

Isn't that zebra the cutest!

Also I tried something new.  Embossing on a plastic tag. I was worried it would melt.  But yeah it didn't 

And as promised the challenges that inspired me:  sorry I can't link working from the iPad but I will when my daughter gets off the computer 
Simon says - atg
3 girl jam - atg with ribbon
Crafty ribbons -atg with ribbon
My craft spot - colours 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The zebra looks very cute indeed! I love the bright colors and the big bow! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the pop of color with the zebra addition! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! I love the little zebra and awesome design! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! That zebra really is sweet!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! What a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Hope to see you play again in our challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly