Sunday, November 10, 2013

LMCB creative space

Hey everyone!  I hope that you all have had a great weekend so far?  
Lasting memories has a new challenge for you...

Creative spaces

That  can be taken so many different ways but I wanted to do a layout of my craft room.  Now you will that the pic is missing but I still have to get it developed but if you scroll down you will see my "scrappy mess". I have included the pic the I will be putting on the layout.  
Here is some close ups 
The little scissors and camera were made for me in a swap but hey worked so perfect!
the letters I cut using my cricut... but of course i used my gypsy and now I don't remember which cart it was from... scissors were made with simply charmed and the camera was made with pack your bags
And finally my craft room.  Still not sure which photo I am going to use but more than likley the first one.. cropped with out the light in it.. lol
 


Really ignore the mess... It seems to be a mix of so much stuff.  But I love it!

And the challenges that also inspired me:
my mum's craft shop - autumn colours
fantabulour cricut - atg
try it on tuesday - colour explossion
fan-tastic tuesday - fibers
bearly mine - atg
alphabet - "T"twine
scraptastic - tags

17 comments:

  1. i love creative mess! *LOL*

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderul layout, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday. I have to say thought I think your craft room is pretty tidy and well organised

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, your table is so neat compared to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout. So many elements. Great job! And your scraproom is so clean. My desk looks always messy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout, thanks for sharing with us over at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fab layout, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, hope to see you again next week....
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ROOM!! And cute layout! I love the little camera and scissors. Like that you used Bingo cards all around. Fun Kimberly! I would love your room. I sometimes feel like I am working in the dungeon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colours on your lovel LO - like your craftroom, too! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your room and great way to showcase it. I should have done that! I may get to it yet! I'm in the middle of re-organizing mine. Are you in a basement?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project, thank you for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Cindy. (The craft room looks great as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your room and what an AWESOME idea for a layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great craft room pics, and a great layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your LO, great way to use your bingo cards, I never know what to do with them... Im so jealous of your scrappy space :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great space you have there, lots of great storage ideas, thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great room ... love the shelves and all of the storage ideas! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! I love all the space you have in there. What great storage ideas too. You must find this room very inspiring! No wonder you create what you do…lol Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly