Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be mine - Pile it on!!!

Wooohooo...  another challenge for Pile it on!
This time around we are being sponsored by Whoopsi Daisy the winner will pick out two digi sheets. And the Theme is .... lace, with Valentine's around the corner this should be easy peezie for you all.
Here is my card to share with you:

I used Whoopsi Daisy Digi stamp for the cute little girls and framed her using Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  The pearls were made with Viva liquid pearls... love.. love... love them.
I just picked up the new valentine paper pack from We R Memory Keepers - so cute!!
The flower was originally white but I used my copics to colour it in and to colour the little girl... I tried to do some lighting effect on her hair - what do you all think?

I am also playing around with the background of my pictures... here is the card with a white background... which do you prefer??

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DYSU - pattern paper
Celebrate the occasion #46
cooking it up with Kate #87 - pearls and posies
Ladybug crafts ink #52- bows
Polka Doddles - vintage (the lace actually is)
whoopsi daisy challenge - not square (it is a rectangle??)
Cardmadfairy digi days - #25 ribbon and bows
 crafty creations - valentines
whimsical designs - anything goes
my mum's craft shop - favorite colour combo (who doesn't love pink and white)
wags n whiskers #71 - valentines
the poodles parlour - valentines
Stampin with the dragons - anything goes
paper crafting journey - floral
Top Tip tuesday #68 - sketch - you can't really see it but the lace does go down in an angle

Sending out hearts to you all!!