Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seraphim cutie

Good afternoon everyone,
I am entering this LO into Lasting Memories Design Team call - I rolled it around in my head until the last day to enter!!  Sometimes I don't think my LO's or cards are any good but I enjoy doing them and when I am on a design team they keep me on my toes to create the best I can!!!
This is a pic of my baby girl (who is now 19) when she was little and in the church play.  She played an angel Seraphim - she was the best angel out there!!!

If you follow my blog you will know that my most favorite crafting equipment that I own is my Cricut - This LO included the cut from close to my heart Art Philosophy (frame)
 The products are from the Scraptastic October Monthly kit
I also used the sketch from More than favors: Wacky Wednesday


thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to everyone!!
Kimberly

Posted by Picasa