Sunday, January 8, 2012

LMCB - getting to know you! Introductions

Good Morning everyone!


Today is my first post for Lasting Memories Challenge blog.   The theme "Getting to know you"  which you all know is not easy to complete a LO about your self - and finding a pic arghh... that was a challenge in it's self!!  Seriously how many of you are always behind the camera and prefer it that way... my hand is up!  Take a moment to check out the challenge blog! here
The pic was taken while my daughter and I went for a fall walk at Princess Point in Hamilton Ontario.  Most people think of Hamilton as a steel town but really there is so much beauty in Hamilton - we have the most waterfalls in all of Canada - we are a hidden gem.    


So... some points that you might not have known about me:

  1. Hate mushrooms
  2. Love to travel (just wish I had the money to do it more often)
  3. Was on the first Canadian parent cheer-leading squad!!!  lol - there is more than likely some pics out there but... arghh... too funny - My daughter was a competitive cheerleader for many years and the parents wanted to support and get involved so voila - parent cheerleaders... not pretty
Here is my LO:

believe it or not... I was actually trying to get a pic of me and my daughter... lol - she finally took the camera.  She has years of experience with self photos
 aren't' these birds the cutest - they came in my November Autumn Splendor kit from Scraptastic Club.
 close up shot of the chipboard and the butterflies
I used misting on yellow card stock but in this pic it doesn't show up that well - but I like the way the title showed up.   

I struggled with this LO so I had to reach out to my trusty bloggy challenges:
Scraptastic Club: January 1st
Cas-ual Friday - chip off the old block 
 

thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to you all 
Kimberly <3