Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Spotlight

Good morning everyone,
I feel completely honored to be chosen as a Spotlight Guest at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge BlogTake a look here!


This morning I woke up super early well... (when I say super early on a weekend that means before noon - lol)  and made this card
I tried to use a cart that would normally not be used for Valentines -Mini Monsters, and the Halloween sayings from Krafin Kimmie Stamps - I think they go pretty good for Valentine's
 Inside the card I crossed out the sight to say bite - teehee... 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
Pink Cricut - what are you up to link party
Crafty Creations - Valentine's
DYSU- pattern paper
Aud Sentiments - word Love
Frosted Designs - Sketch 

Thanks for stopping by... sending hearts to you all