Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Fun

Good afternoon,
I am on vacation this coming week so don't be surprised to find a daily project completed!!  I will have to pull my self away from my craft room to do some needed house cleaning :(  boo.
Below is a LO I completed last night for a couple of challenges - I used two December monthly kits from Scraptastic Kit Club on in 2010 and the other from 2011 I also am submitting this LO into one of their challenges! Red, Blue and Kraft paper

I am really sorry about the pic - I had taken them with my iphone... I didn't think to grab my camera and we were out for such a short time because Sarah was still sick
I used the sketch from stuck on you sketches - it just jumped out at me... and I actually tried to stay close to the sketch!!  I know a miracle


 isn't this snow man so cute!!
I also love the light-post die cut and snowflakes!!!
Yesterday I did a hop with Sentiment Sundays and made this to also go with their challenge for the hop - anything goes 

Challenges I would like to enter:
Anything goes challenge blog #57 blue and one other color 
Sassy Cheryl #57 - snowman with a die cut
my craft spot - winter wonder land 
2 sisters challenge - winter colors 
mark's finest papers -  snowflake
Paper Sundaes - something old and new (2010 and 2011 paper kits)
Fashionable stamping - anything goes 
One Stop Craft - winter wishes 
One crazy stamper - red, white and one other color 
Unstampabelles - anything goes - again no stamps!!!!
Whimsical Designs -  favorite 
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments and sending hearts out to you all!!! Now off to clean the house so I can get into my craft room :) 
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa