Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Fun

Good afternoon,
I am on vacation this coming week so don't be surprised to find a daily project completed!!  I will have to pull my self away from my craft room to do some needed house cleaning :(  boo.
Below is a LO I completed last night for a couple of challenges - I used two December monthly kits from Scraptastic Kit Club on in 2010 and the other from 2011 I also am submitting this LO into one of their challenges! Red, Blue and Kraft paper

I am really sorry about the pic - I had taken them with my iphone... I didn't think to grab my camera and we were out for such a short time because Sarah was still sick
I used the sketch from stuck on you sketches - it just jumped out at me... and I actually tried to stay close to the sketch!!  I know a miracle


 isn't this snow man so cute!!
I also love the light-post die cut and snowflakes!!!
Yesterday I did a hop with Sentiment Sundays and made this to also go with their challenge for the hop - anything goes 

Challenges I would like to enter:
Anything goes challenge blog #57 blue and one other color 
Sassy Cheryl #57 - snowman with a die cut
my craft spot - winter wonder land 
2 sisters challenge - winter colors 
mark's finest papers -  snowflake
Paper Sundaes - something old and new (2010 and 2011 paper kits)
Fashionable stamping - anything goes 
One Stop Craft - winter wishes 
One crazy stamper - red, white and one other color 
Unstampabelles - anything goes - again no stamps!!!!
Whimsical Designs -  favorite 
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate all your comments and sending hearts out to you all!!! Now off to clean the house so I can get into my craft room :) 
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Such beautiful paper you have used and yes, that snowman is way too cute. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layouts.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I really like the snowman, too. And I love the lamppost. It reminds me of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Sarah is feeling better. What great pics and fabulous layouts! Fantastic!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week. . . .and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color scheme! Have fun on your vacation~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman!!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Challenge! Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch, Kimberly! Glad that you liked it! Have fun this week and hope you get lots of scrapping done! New sketch goes up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece!!!! Love your choice of stamps and the colors are gorgeous!

    ....and thanks for joining us at FSC !
    Happy New Year!

    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute layout. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Sentimental Sundays for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Layout love how you group the photo inspired idea. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab layout hun love it thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge for our Winter Wishes Theme, I love the pics

    Wendy DT OSCC

    ReplyDelete
  12. your pages are gorgeous! love the colors you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, I hear you about house cleaning....booooo! but I love all the work you have done - your page are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool layout. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful LO! I love the snowman! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great layout. Love the paper you used. It is a wonderful color combo.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Blue challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful layout! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow..that is such a cute take on our sketch.. I too think that snowman is the cutest..
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is just stunning! love your take on the sketch :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great work - and that snowman truly IS cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly