Wednesday, January 4, 2012

thank you - bright colours

Good afternoon everyone -
last night I made this cute little thank you card - it was suppose to be for a colour challenge but I was too late.... oh well - that is what you get for waiting until the last min to enter.  I like it anyway... I once again used my close to my heart art philosophy Cricut cart for the card base.  Yesterday I went out and purchased the striped paper and used some old bling that I had around.  Originally the bling was clear but used my Copics to colour them in red to match the stamp (that is my Tip for Top Tip Tuesday) :)



Once again you might not believe me but this is the sketch that I started with:
from Waltzing mouse  seriously... i need to learn to follow the sketch and stick with it.. but my mind and creativity then wanders - arghh... 
WMS-78
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Top tip Tuesday - anything goes 
Paper Sundae - old and new 
Cooking with Cricut -something new 
Sassy Studio - #105 - different shaped card
dutch dare card - my favorite things 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I value all your comments- sending hearts!!
Kimberly