Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pile it on for Dude time doodles

Good Morning everyone,
Pile it on has a challenge going for one week and we are sponsored by Dude Time doodles!!
Believe it or not other than Rodeo Randy everything was created with my scraps that I had around my craft room or recycled items!  I had the twine from a box I received from a gift.  Oh yeah I did just buy the brads... I have never really used them before because I was a flat scrapbooker now I am broadening my skills and using 3D items and making cards!  Seriously my daughter believes I have an addiction!  I think she might be right!!! teehee... 

Here is the card!!
To make the horse shoes I used my Cricut Expression and the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge.  Distressed the edges of the card and horse shoes added my new shiny brads... and voila - I think they turned out pretty cool!

here is the inside...   
I think I might go back to add some doodles in the inside of the card - looking a little plain to me 
what do you all think?

Challenges:

Pile it on - Manly Cards
Dude Time doodles - January first challenge
heart Song Inspirations - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
Craft your passion Challenge - anything goes and distressing
Cupcake Craft room - anything goes 
The Crazy Challenge - #100 - party
Lawnscaping Challenge - Happy Birthday
The Kraft Journal - anything goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Celebration
Shopping our stash Challenge - rewind - June #6 Recycle it! (Twine)
Sassy Cheryl's Digid Stamps - new - starting to use brads :)
Ladybug Crafts Ink - anything goes and use your new stuff (brads)
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - shiny (brads)
Party Time Tuesday - something new
Simply Sunday - a celebration
Crafts and me challenges - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - something new 
The Paper Shelter: anything goes
cards for men - recycle 
Crafts and men - anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - something new 
Paper Playtime Ch#64 - something recycled 
Joyful stamper - anything goes
Fairy tale challenge blog - something new

wow... that was the longest list I have ever posted - Pile it on!!!!
Sending hearts to you all
Kimberly