Monday, January 23, 2012

Oceans of Love

Good morning everyone... 

I have some great news... I was asked to be a guest designer at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!!  whooohooo!!! This was a first for me and I am completely honored to have been asked.  
Oh my goodness are these fish not the cutest fish you ever did see... 
used my snake skin cuttlebug embossing folder for the fins and made the fish with the Animal Kingdom cart.  The tag cut from the Close to my heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cart.  Can you tell I love it!  Almost every paper craft that I have been making lately I have been using this cart!!
I also love the Viva glass pens they are so easy to use 
It looks like these little fish are kissing and the heart is right in the middle 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut - label
2 Sister Challenge Blog - embossing  
365 cards - #327 shape up  
 Crafty Sprouts - case the DT
I lifted this card from Scrappy Zeni (thanks for the inspiration)