Sunday, January 29, 2012

LMCB-Trash Those Layouts!

If you are looking for  Cricut Crafin Friends Blog Hop  Day One or Day Two please click on the day or scroll down 


Helloooo everyone!

Lasting Memories Challenge Blog has another great challenge for you! Today if you choose to accept the challenge it will be to use that TRASH!!  
Here is my LO:  Can you find the Trash??? 
I salvaged these beads from a flower arrangement that my daughter received from her boyfriend
and the brown ribbon was on a box I received at Christmas time which I gently pulled off - you might even see that box reappear again ;)  i used my cindy loo cartridge for this LO

If you choose to accept the challenge you will have an opportunity to win the pack below generously donated by : a2z Scrapbooking

I would like to enter my LO into the following challenges:
Simon says - anything goes
card crafter's circle - friendship
cooking with Cricut - polka dots
DYSU - ribbons
sketch - Creative Scrappers:#192
Hope you have an amazing day!!!
Sending out hearts,