Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank you

Just a quick card that ended up being not so quick! You see I just picked up a gypsy and now I have to go through every cartridge and play with every button to see if it will stretch or slant etc to suit my needs arghhhhhh! If anyone has any tips I am so open for them.

Any way this card is for a colleague that was thinking of me and picked up a paper box from Micheal's when they were on sale. Isn't that sweet!!!!

Sorry about the photo... it was taken with my iPhone - my lovely daughter was once again on the computer... seriously need to invest in another computer on for the craft room.  The bird on my card is a Doodle Panty Image ... isn't he cute
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
less is more - bird
one crazy stamper - red, white and one other colour
Card mad fairy - 24 thank you
Paper play - in stitches
lisa somerville - wings and things
CCEE stampers - sketch - I know.... it started out with this sketch but I removed the stripe... and added the doodles around the card... love sketchs but they never end up looking like it!!

Sending out hearts <3