Saturday, February 9, 2013

CTMH - who's your valentine kit

Hey everyone...
Well I don't have a Valentine this year but I wanted to use CTMH's "Whooo's your Valentine" kit and I thought hey.... it doens't need to be for valentine's  only... but I could also give it to my lovely daughter who just had a break up with her boyfriend of 2 years so she needs some cheering up!!!
the tubes are a new addition to CTMH and hold a ton of candy!!  or what every else you would like to put into them.  I used little pastel mints.  
Stamped the box - added some ribbon and rosette with a little owl
I made the rosette with a boarder punch and my scor-pal 
 and Voila... a perfect little gift for valentines :) 
The challenges that inspired me:
delightful challenges - pastel colours
paper playtime - boarder punch
pink by design - rainbow colours
no matter which challenges - ribbon and bows
decorate to celebrate - valentines
colour Q - pick any colour from DT