Sunday, February 10, 2013

LMCB - 2013 resolutions


Hey everyone... so little more than a month has passed since new years eve- did you make a new years resolution   if so how is is going?  My only resolution this year is to take more time for me. :)  so far so good - went to a copic class, started to go to yoga and some times zumba.
Lasting memories has a great challenge this week... your new years resolution,
I love the bright colours of this line
I coloured in the green camera added some liquid glass 

some brads and resistance banners
and the challenges I would love to enter:
addicted to stamps and more - make your mark 
crafts and me - favorite colours (green and pink - any bright colours)
creative scrappers - sketch 


8 comments:

  1. really like the banner. I'm going to have to try that technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly. Congrats on keeping up with your New Year's resolution to have more time for yourself. Great picture! ... love the camera background paper and that you've colored just one camera and added the glossy accents. Great colors and great embellishments make for one fun project! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Wonderfully done. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull LO, congrats! Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly! This is great! Glad you're getting some quality "ME TIME"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolution! Hard to achieve though when everybody wants something! LOL I love how you took a busy paper and brought the focus in on the photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see a scrapbook page on our challenge - I've been thinking I need to do more myself (and for myself - like you). I like how just the one camera is colored. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your resolution :) Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly