Sunday, February 24, 2013

lmcb-playful pockets

Hey everyone... sorry my LO is a bit late... last night i went snowboarding and hurt my bottom... slept in this am but it is still sore - I am too old to be trying out new sports like that :(
Any hooo... Lasting memories has a great LO Challenge for you today - Pockets!!
and I am sponsoring the challenge - the winner will receive the below goodies!!


here is my inspiration for you 
My cricut also lost power over the weekend - yep i was in a panic!!!
I had to fussy cut the bird out my hand after tracing it.  wow - what did i ever do before I had my cricut!  then added star dust stickles but it didn't show up that well in the photo 
the paper and the pockets are from CTMH 
I used a doily to mask the background ink - the photos are of me and my good friend (her son was the one that convinced me that i should go snow boarding - haha
Other challenges that inspired me:
Scrap it with a song - "head over heels" Tiltle is from the lyrics
all that stickles - star dust
lets capture our memories - 
heart 2 heart - tag your it
child's play - doily