Sunday, February 3, 2013

PIO-fancy folds

good morning everyone!
It is time again to join Pile It On for another great challenge
This one is fancy folds... here is my inspiration
The little panda is made with the cricut cartridge Pagoda. the background behind the panda is made with CTMH universal background stamp... love look - adds that little touch
I think it turned out pretty cute... 
I hope you take some time this week to join us!
And of course I had to add my inspiration challenges:
365 cards - you raise me up
craft us crazy - get to cutting cricut pagoda
go fish challenge - i love you
simply create too - valentine's hearts
designs by lisa somerville - create your own background 
polkadoodles - layers and red
stamptacular sunday - spots and stripes
tuesday alchemy - atg 
crafts and me - fav. embellishments (stamps and my cricut)
brown sugar challenges - go red/hearts
raise the bar - animal attraction 
cardz tv - be my valentine