Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happiness is

Hey everyone... so my baby just left for a week of sun in Cuba with one of her best friends... so sad - I hope she is smart and stays safe
Any how she took my carmera with her - arggghhh now i have to take pictures with my iPhone and they are not coming out clear enough for me- so i need your opion.  The first photo isn't clear but I have cropped and brough in better lighting - the second one is right from the iPhone - which one do you prefer??

this one seems like the wording etc. is clearer??


Challenges that inspired me to create this LO
counterfeit challenge - speach bubbles
simon says - use a arrow
unstampables - doily 
tuesday alchemy - my hearts a flutter
crafting for the season - dies and punches
crafty boots - out of my comfort zone (reverse lettering- i think it turned out ok?)
scrapbook circle - happiness is..
scrap much - sketch