Sunday, February 17, 2013

PIO - Clips and/or Pins

Hidi ho good bloggy neighbours...

Pile it on has another challenge for you this week.  This time it is to use clips or pins.  We are being sponsored by Pin and Tack and you have a chance to win $10 worth of goodies.  The stuff they carry is so cute you will love it!!  As some of you know I tend to lean towards CAS cards making this one a big challenge for me. Here is my card...
a close up of the pin

the stamp set is an old retired one from CTMH that I bough used from a consultant on FB 

I love these pins and the peal just adds a whimsical feel to it


Challenges that inspired me... and of course it is a PILE it on challenge:



Christmas cards all year - red, white, hearts and flowers
lollipop ladies - candy hearts
art impressions - show me the love
crafty creations challenge - love and hearts
52 christmas card throw down - hearts and love 
holly jolly chirstmas - two dies or punches (my two circles)
my heart pieces - my heart is for you
CRAFT challenge - Christmas in February
inky impressions - ribbon or twine
Card crafter's circle - paint the town red
dilly beans - red and black 
apron strings - love your stash "Bling"
paper take weekly challenge - hearts and flowers
by lori designs - sentiment
winter wonderland - the most wonderful time of the year
jingle belles - sketch