Saturday, February 23, 2013

masculine birthday - one layer CAS

Hey everyone another card created because of some amazing challenges:
This one is a one layer manly birthday card - i know it looks layered but it isn't..
with embossing and viva inka gold cream paste thing.. (lol) i am not in my room right now to tell you exactly the name but it is by Viva - I have it in silver and gold. 

below I am trying to show you the silver... it looks black in the pictures... but it is silver. 
i totally forgot to take a picture of the inside sentiment - "I just extending the celebration"
and the little pop of red for the flame


shhhh dont' tell anyone but i mixed CTMH and stamping up on this card!!!!  the horror of it all - lol 
any hoo... i am exausted tonight by friends kids thought it would be great to see me snow board... yeah... well tell my backside how great it was.  I don't think i will be sitting down for at least a week!

here are the great challenges that inspired me:

addicted to CAS - it's raining men
less is more - paper piercing
CAS Fridays - Hi Ho silver
CASology - flames