Sunday, February 17, 2013

lmcb - number it

Hey everyone...
Lasting memories has another great challenge for us this week!!
the challenge is to use numbers on your LO - easy peezy :)
And... a lucky winner will have a prize from Toni one of our talented design team members. 
Look at this amazing prize!!
Here is a bit of inspiration for you all... 
It was my cousins 30th birthday and I remembered at the last min to get my camera out. 
wow... where have all the years gone.  I remember him being just a sweet little baby.. this year his is getting married!!!!
here are some close ups
I think it turned out very masculine.. which is the look i was going for.  
I still feel that it is missing something and I am open to any suggestions 
Challenge that also inspired me to create this Layout are:
Pink by design - birthday challenge
brown sugar challenge - red, white and gray
3 girl jam challenge - atg with ribbon
party time tuesday - 3 (three pictures... plus 3 in 30)
shoppping our stash - they say its your birthday
delicious doodles - for the guys
totally gorjuss - for the men
scrap much - sketch