Monday, February 4, 2013

guy birthday with the artiste

Hey everyone - I hope your Monday has gone well.  It was a crazy busy at work and I am surprised that I am able to get in any crafty time.  I am having a hard time keeping up with the blogs that I follow as well - seriously if anyone has any tips I am open to any suggestions.  Of course I was inspired to complete the following card all because of challenges that I follow in bloggy land. 
Here is my card...
 I used Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the cupcake - I used papers and stickers from Authentique
 viva pens to dot the cupcake, magic viva pen for the flame and some bling!!
 i think it made the perfect male birthday card
and the challenges that inspired me:
my craft spot - big wish
stamptacular sunday - gents and gems
crafting when we can - card for boys
the squirrel and the fox - something new (viva pen)
creative belli blog - rhinestones
stampin royalty - birthday 
daring card makers - colours (cranberry, grey,white)
Seize the birthday - birthday guy with sketch