Friday, February 15, 2013

SKD SF - Sketch #7

Hey everyone Sketchy Friday has another great challenge for you to try out!!
here is the sketch:
and my inspiration...
 the little girl digi is from Sonia's new St. Patrick's day set "lucky girl" and St. Patrick sentiment circle
 I paper pieced the image, coloured with copics, added stickles, ribbon and ran the background paper through a crimper which I won at crop for the cure.
 I seriously love Sonia's images... if you haven't checked them out then please go to her site SKdigis and check them out I promise you will love them!!!
Challenges that I would like to enter my card into:
hiding in my craft room - scraps (all the paper)
whimsical design - 3,2,1 (3 papers, 2 circles, 1 ribbon)
tammy scrapin - make your own embellishment
avadares - st. Patrick's
whimsical designs - texture (the ribbon and stickles)
catered crop - polka dots
milk coffee challenge - make it cute