Sunday, February 10, 2013

With love to you

Hey everyone...
I have been playing around trying to get a hold on my copic and decided to go to a copic class this was the last card of the night and of course i was the last one so i had to rush it a bit

the inside is stamped with CTMH "Whooo's your valentine" stamp set 

I love the folded look of this card... i am going to have to remember the measurements. 

the image up close... don't look too close or you will see i didn't do the best blending job :(

and the card folded closed 

and the challenges that inspired me:
365 cards - colour like crazy 
by the cute and girly - roses are red 
card mamas - in the mood for love
incy wincy designs challenge - love is in the air
top tip tuesday - let me call you sweetheart
the paper shelter - many folds
the cutie pie challenge - valentine cards