Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools - Lasting Memories

Good morning everyone!!
Lasting memories has another challenge for you all this week!  Happy April Fools and we want to see your sneaky tricks - hidden journalling, hidden photos... and tricks that you might have!

Here is my Layout:
With my hidden journal tag  - in this cute little chevron teal bag

added some left over ribbon... and bang... hidden journalling - right above the journaling I used Authenique's celebrate alphas and mini words.... cute little sayings.
The Layout is based on my daughters first dance that she went to with her friends in grade five. 
(of course I chaperoned - lol)  - loving the washi tape that I added to the tag... so easy
some buttons from my minds eye
the patter paper is from Authentique together/paperdolls celebrate collection which I bought through Scraptastic.club ... love their monthly kits  - 
thanks so much for joining us this week and can't wait to see your tricks :)


I would like to enter my LO into the following challenges:
Phindy's place - ribbon 
DYSU - faux stitching 
Scrap your crap - washi tape