Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hopping into spring -LMCB

Good evening everyone! ...
My post for Lasting Memories is late today.  Yesterday I had a wicked migraine due to the crazy weather we are having and it took me forever to get my mojo going.  Lasting memories is having a challenge to show us your Easter/Spring time layouts - "hopping into spring" if ayou play you might just win the $15gift certificate to Michaels or JoAnnes  - so kindly donated from Jennasa 

My Layout is from March 1993 when my daughter was only one.  My best friend and I thought it would be fun to put the girls in a beauty pageant - my baby girls is wearing her new spring outfit.  While waiting for her time on stage she threw up all over herself (poor girl) - Alora (my best friend's daughter) won runner up!!

 take a close look... my first time stitching on a page!!!

 the banner was cut with the cricut "April Showers"
 A close up of the paint misting 

Hope you take the time to join us for this challenge at Lasting Memories

I would like to enter this Layout into a couple of challenges:

Amanda's crafts - banner
just add ink - multi-photo
the corrosive challenge - hit to bottle 
EAD Design - colour 

thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you join us this week
Kimberly