Friday, April 6, 2012

CAS - Hi!

good evening everyone!
I hope you have had some time to play with paper today - I was able to spend some time in my craft room but I am slowing down now :(  boo... feeling the need for more inspiration when I found this cute little digi from paper smooches and I had to use it.... isn't he the cutest little guy!  I also used left over stamped paper from My minds eye - miss caroline... love that stamp!


I used the following sketch to create my card:

 I was also able to play again with my new spell binders.

Challenges that i would like to enter my card into:

Paper smooches - inspiration for the CAS - plus it is the only image I have :(
Southern girls challenge - you have some thing to say?  yes "hi"
DYSU - friendly critters
chocolate, coffee and cards - pearls and lace 
crop stop - CAS 



Sending hearts...