Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday fishes

Hello everyone - 

Welcome to my 200th blog post...wow... where did the time go!!! feels like yesterday when I discovered the world of blogging.  I hope you are all having a great weekend - I made a quick card using a digi from Digital Delights Rowena the fish - and she is free!!!! 

I started with the sketch challenge at Delightful Sketches (Digital Delights) but they always turn out different than what the sketch is :)
I hope that you can see the inspiration from the sketch
A little bit of ribbon, Krafin Kimmie Stamps... and a beautiful cute birthday card
I used a product that I have had in my stash for ever but didn't use... 

isn't it cool the way it turned out!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
paper playtime -#72 happy birthday 
inky impressions - happy birthday 
paper pretties - embossing 
chocolate, coffee and cards - bingo ( no pp, bling and ribbon)
2 sister challenge - digi image
Penny black - no pattern paper
my craft spot - make it pop 
crafty creations - yellow 

Sending hearts... 



11 comments:

  1. great card and yellows thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright happy card and love the DD image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Delightful this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the background!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card,great embossing and image.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love how you gave that fish some sparkle, makes him really stand out. Fantastic card.:)
    Thanksfor playing with DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button. Love the image which you've coloured up beautifully.
    Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! The bubbles look fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable.. i love that image...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love that fish and the colors! Thanks so much for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute!!! I love the fish and bubbles. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real fun card, love the bubbles! Thanks for joining us this month at CBGM:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly