Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday fishes

Hello everyone - 

Welcome to my 200th blog post...wow... where did the time go!!! feels like yesterday when I discovered the world of blogging.  I hope you are all having a great weekend - I made a quick card using a digi from Digital Delights Rowena the fish - and she is free!!!! 

I started with the sketch challenge at Delightful Sketches (Digital Delights) but they always turn out different than what the sketch is :)
I hope that you can see the inspiration from the sketch
A little bit of ribbon, Krafin Kimmie Stamps... and a beautiful cute birthday card
I used a product that I have had in my stash for ever but didn't use... 

isn't it cool the way it turned out!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
paper playtime -#72 happy birthday 
inky impressions - happy birthday 
paper pretties - embossing 
chocolate, coffee and cards - bingo ( no pp, bling and ribbon)
2 sister challenge - digi image
Penny black - no pattern paper
my craft spot - make it pop 
crafty creations - yellow 

Sending hearts...